Since 2004, Inhlonhla has made significant strides in identifying and making comprehensive investments for our clients.
- We are pioneers in the development of a portfolio of quality and tangible local assets in excess of E1 billion.
- We have transferred more than E600 million in foreign-owned assets to local ownership.
- We have successfully advised on major transactions nationally including the SAPPI purchase and acquisition of Township Developers, amongst others.
- We have purchased 50 per cent of the New Mall in Mbabane.
- We have injected E80 million Emalangeni into the construction of Swazi Plaza.
- We have injected funds in the country’s education.
- We have injection E20 million Emalangeni in SMME’s.
- We have invested over E200 million Emalangeni in Eswatini Mobile.
- We have invested in the region of E40 million Emalangeni in Triomf Fertilizer Eswatini.